Friday, February 17, 2012

A...B...D&C

Sneak Peek of Witchy Remedy

47 Hearts
Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. I had to have a D&C on Valentine's Day. Can't you just feel the love?! All went well and my doctor does not suspect the polyp to be cancerous. A huge relief to be sure. My Dad and I have been building a floss cabinet which I hope to be able to show you soon! It's in the staining process right now. In my last post I showed you a sneak peek of my newest design, and I think you've waited long enough to see the whole thing. I'm also sharing a sneak peek of a sampler that is going to appear in the Halloween issue of Just Cross Stitch. More big news to share....I have recently signed on with Norden Crafts Distributors. They will be debuting my designs in Nashville which is right around the corner. Lots of good things happening these days!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new hearts design and can't wait to see the rest of the Halloween piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, Love your heart sampler. Thanks for visiting my blog. I live in Philadelphia. Welcome to blog land.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me here at the Creek!