Monday, March 26, 2012

Long time, No See!

COMING SOON...Mother's Tribute"
I can't believe it's been a month since my last post. Life just keeps on speeding by and time gets away from me. Being new at this blogging thing, I'm never sure if what I have to say is interesting to anyone else. Last time, I mentioned that my Dad and I were building a floss cabinet. Well I'm pleased to announce that it is finished and my DMC is happy in its new home. I have yet to organize my full palette of The Gentle Art floss (or is it flosses?)....all things in good time. I'll post a picture of the cabinet soon. Very soon, I'll be releasing a new sampler design named "Mother's Tribute". Just in time to celebrate Mother's Day! Enjoy your sneak peak!
Please stop by again. And feel free to leave me a comment. I enjoy knowing I'm not alone!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me here at the Creek!