Sunday, April 8, 2012

It's Easter and the SON is shining!

This has been such a beautiful Easter weekend! A bit windy and cool but the bright sunshine makes up for it. Yesterday was truly a blessed day as I got to meet a promising new cross stitch designer who lives just a few hours away from me. Holly is a truly WONDERFUL person and I am grateful that the Lord had His hand in allowing us to meet. We met at a coffee shop in a shopping mall that was about the half-way point for both of us. I don't drink coffee, but I enjoyed the most DELICIOUS Chai Latte. Of course the conversation was delightful and the 3 hours we visited flew by quickly. Holly shared some of her sampler creations with me and they are GREAT! I know when she's ready to share them with the stitching world, you'll love them too! I wish you many blessings on this Resurrection Sunday. You can't keep a good man down.....HE IS RISEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me here at the Creek!