Thursday, October 11, 2012

While you're waiting....

My most sincerest apologies to those of you waiting patiently for my Q&A with Norden Crafts. I'm not sure what happened, but no matter, I will be one of their featured designers in the VERY near future, so hang in there. While you're waiting, I thought I'd answer the three questions that I'm sure have caused you all many sleepless nights.... or not.

1) Q: Can you play the kazoo?
       A: Why sure! Who can't? I'm also fluent in flute.....
 2) Q: What is your shoe size?
     A: 
I complained about the size of my BIG feet until one day, my Grandma told me that my feet weren't BIG, they were just LONG! It's all in your perspective!

3) Q: Is that your REAL hair color?
      A: Judging by this picture, what do YOU think?

So, what else would you like to know?

Diane

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me here at the Creek!