Saturday, December 26, 2015

Keep Dreaming....

For many of you (myself included), a white Christmas was not on the agenda this year. My feelings were not hurt by the lack of white stuff on the ground. Living in the northeast, snow is something to be expected this time of year, but instead, I reveled in wearing short sleeves and having to open the kitchen window to cool off. I know records were either broken or tied for the warmest temperatures.

For those of you who were wishing for a white Christmas, I REALLY am not sorry! But perhaps these sneak peaks of future releases will brighten your spirits.....
"Merry Sleighbells"
still in the scroll frame without a name!
Take heart my friends, we still have 3 full months of winter left to delight in the white stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful snowy sneak peeks! Looking forward to seeing the whole reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are going to be so cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup it's going to be so sweet
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me here at the Creek!