Sunday, January 29, 2017

New for Nashville!

Hello Stitching Friends!

   I just wanted to take a brief moment and introduce you to my newest designs that will be debuting in Nashville. This is going to be my first year in Nashville and I hope it goes so well that I will be able to return in the future. I have been very busy bagging up patterns and building my inventory for Market. I don't want to run out, although I guess that would be a mixed blessing!
   OK. I've yammered enough and I'm sure you want to get on with the visual that I have lured you in with, so........






If you see something you like, please let your local shop owner know. If they are planning on attending Nashville, they can bring home the goods!

I know Christmas seems like a distant memory, but I'd like to share a yet-to-be-named sneak peek of a future Christmas sampler that is on the scroll rods now.....
and this is only a SMALL section! There's SO much more, but I just can't won't show you yet!

But I CAN share this brand new release with you....
"Skating Lesson" has JUST been shipped to distributors and should be available shortly.

That's all I have for now. Thanks for stopping by. It may be cold here by the creek, but I'm sending you all warm happy stitching thoughts!

Do come again!

Diane

5 comments:

  1. You've been busy!
    All of the new designs are great.
    Good luck at Nashville, and have fun!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous upcoming market designs! Hmmm, I really like Freedom Reigns. Hope you have a most successful Nashville Market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy! Fantastic group of new releases, although Through Storms is definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!! And my my...you've had a smokin' needle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane, such talent!! Six designs and all equally stunning. The "Forever Love" piece I stitched may need a partner ... "Through the Storms" would look lovely next to it, don't you think? Best wishes in Nashville!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me here at the Creek!