Monday, February 5, 2018

It's been a year....

since I last spoke with you, and what a tough one it's been.

First the good news: I will be attending Nashville once again and I will have 3 new designs available for your local needlework shop to bring back for your stash enhancement. There will be a 4th one that shops can pre-order as it's still being stitched and the likelyhood of it being finished for Nashville is very slim.

The bad news: I am in the process of a divorce. This has taken away from my stitching and has only allowed me time to debut 3 new designs for Nashville. There are many more ideas in my sketchbook, but it will take time for them to materialize, as I begin a new chapter of my life.

I look forward to this new beginning and ask for your thoughts, prayers and support.

I hope to have time to post again, showing you some peeks of my Nashville "News". If you do not see them here in the next couple of weeks, please check out my facebook page. I will be sure to post them there.

Thank you all for your kindness and friendship,

Diane Grick
Silver Creek Samplers

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Diane, I am so sorry to hear your news. Best of luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new designs.
    Sorry about the divorce.
    Sending positive thoughts for you in the new chapter of your life.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing your new designs. Thinking of you and lifting you up in prayer as you begin this new journey along your life's path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divorce is awful, even if both parties are agreeable. Hang in there, it does get better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane, My deepest condolences on the loss of your marriage. Wishing you much peace and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God be with you in every single way. Sincerely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me here at the Creek!